Sunday 28 July 2013

Cars!

It's a (very) long time since I've done anything worth posting about with a motorcycle. No building, customising, shows... nothing except regular garden trials and maintenance. However it was suggested a while ago that we could look at buying an interesting car. I'd rather be spending money on more bikes but thats not an option, my partner doesn't ride and my son is way too young (also, he shows a worrying lack of interest in bikes). But I find cars difficult, there are lots I like but few that I'd like to own. So I'm going to post a few possibilities here and see what you think.


This Lancia Fulvia was on eBay recently, apparently needing quite a bit of welding but looking superficially beautiful especially with it's red leather and chromed interior. 


1 comment: